The Elixir The Premium Stone Bowl is stoneware made from clay. Stoneware is defined as ceramics fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F) and glazed. "Stone Bowl" is the common North American name for this type of bowl, directly translated from "Dol Sot" bibimbap.
- Stone Bowls are made to be porous to retain heat for a longer time. Our Premium Stone Bowls are not permeable to water, though still breathable, because they are made with finer clay and glaze-fired twice using natural glaze.
- It is much more durable and long-lasting compared to regular stone bowls.
- Stone Bowl is good not only for Bibimbap but also for soups and stews
- Stone Bowl Size: diameter - 8.25", height - 3.25", volume - 1.1 quart (1030 ml)
- Lid Size: diameter - 7.5", height - 2.5"
- Trivet Size: Length- 9", height - 1", width - 7.5"
Finally bought a cooking vessel that I'm happy with.