- Tangerine peel of clean Jeju Island is the basic skincare solution.
- Strengthening Defensive Skin Barrier from 7 varied flower extracts
- Smooth Complexion with macadamia seed oil
- Soothing Effect of Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract
- Non-irritating formulation for sensitive skin, no paraben, mineral oil, animal ingredient, paraffin, sulfate, benzophenone
* Hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside found in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Its name is derived from the word "hesperidium", for fruit produced by citrus trees.
Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. Tangerine peel of clean Jeju Island has a sufficient amount of pectin and hesperidin.
* Jeju tangerine is a treasure that has been created from a clean atmosphere of Jeju Island such as volcanic soil, natural mineral water, and clean air. Tangerine, a tank of vitamin, is widely used for medicine as much as licorice and it is a naturally-derived food that has a rich amount of vitamin, protein, and mineral. Moreover, its peel has rich vitamin C four times more than its own contents, which delivers an excellent brightening effect on the skin.
* Main Ingredients: Macadamia Seed Oil/Iris Ensata/Jeju Tangerine Peel/Hibiscus Syriacus (hibiscus)/ Cosmos Bipinnatus (cosmos)/ Lilium Candidum (Lily)/ Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (licorice) / Rosa Damascena Flower (rose)/ Jasminum Officinale Flower (jasmine)/ Nelumbo Nucifera Flower (lotus) /
I haven't used it yet but sounds ok......