Valarie Tri-Ply Aluminum Stainless Steel Induction Cookware 16 CM 1.6 Quart QT Saucepan is made with Stainless Steel 304, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel 430. Premium build quality allows for superior heat conductivity and cooking with different methods such as induction, gas, electric and halogen. Solid stainless steel handles with long lasting life allow for safe use in ovens.
Care Tips For Long Lasting Life:
1. When using metallic cookware, do not scratch surface with sharp object.
2. After use, remove moisture and keep dry.
3. Do not soak foods high in salt and sugar for long periods of time.
4. If food is burned during cooking, replace it with hot water for 2-3 hours and then soak and wipe with baking soda or stainless steel cleaner.
5. If it cannot be washed, put an appropriate amount of water and baking soda to boil for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wipe with water thoroughly before it cools.
WASH BEFORE USE - New products may contain normal foreign material during manufacturing process. Wash thoroughly with a liquid mixture of 2 parts hot water, 1 part detergent, and 1 part vinegar ratio.